Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Congestion



Yesterday evening, I was smacked pretty hard with allergies after I had spent my morning out hiking through a nearby park. The congestion was deep and surprisingly quick, followed by a fever. I had just seen, on my Facebook feed, a timely recipe for a blend of Breathe and coconut oil to combat congestion so I got to work. A few moments later, and I was slathering on the soothing blend that immediately took the sharpness out of my chest. That was around 8:00 p.m. and I reapplied it at roughly 10:30 before settling into bed and then once again when I got up this morning. It is keeping it manageable and it is not getting worse.

I have also applied On Guard to the soles of both of my feet to help support my immune system during its time of overreaction. I am completely uninterested in allowing myself to become worn down and open to catching anything else floating around out there.

So, I am definitely feeling on an upswing from yesterday. Once the congestion has abated a bit more, I will be back to my old self. Right now, I still hurt between my shoulder blades but breathing deeply doesn't cause me to cough anymore. I am making progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment