Thursday, March 12, 2015

My second class!

I love essential oil classes and that is something that grew on me fast about Doterra - they believe in educating you about what you are using and how to safely. most effectively derive benefit from any essential oil that you happen to meet.

I have had a lot of beginner essential oil/aromatherapy classes in my time because those seem to be the most accessible and affordable but I am able to say that at each and every one of them, I have learned something new. Everyone has had different experiences with their oils and so there is always something priceless in each class. So it was with tonight.

Tonight, I had my first encounter with Wild Orange oil. I did not find the smell as pleasant as my other class mates but I am excited about all of the uses and, to be fair, I am not a big fan of citrus anything. My oldest child took a good whiff of the sample dram that I came home with and he had a similar reaction to mine but we were definitely the exception it seems.

It's exciting to me to have a new tool to add to my growing toolbox of oils and knowledge alike. Wild Orange definitely has a place. Also, something great about tonight was listening to the different stories that people had to share about how essential oils have, or are presently, positively impacting their lives.

I am pretty excited, as well, that I am feeling more comfortable with the idea of having my own class with some help from those in my upline. I feel like I am definitely in the right place at the right time with my venture into Doterra.

No comments:

Post a Comment