Friday, March 6, 2015

Essential Oil Use #1

I have used essential oils for innumerable purposes over the years so I will be posting these occasionally, especially if it is a recent use like todays!

 
  Today, while I was getting read to steam mop the floors, I added five drops of On Guard to a full reservoir of water. I cleaned three rooms with it and everyone in my house were immediately in love with the smell. That was only part of the reason for me doing this though. Yes, there are benefits from diffusing oils into the air but I am also disinfecting and trying to bolster our immune systems during the sick season here.
 
I realize that somewhere in the instructions of my steam mop that I did not read, there may well be a warning not to add things to the water that you put into it. That being said, please don't do this if you are going to be angry with me if your steam mop breaks.
 
Note: My mop was and is functioning perfectly so this is something that I will be doing on a regular basis with different oils along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment